Participation in volunteer work
During the work you will get the opportunity to experience the culturally and historically unique area from a completely different perspective: you will become active in gardening and remove plant growth and foliage around the gravestones with various gardening tools. Gloves, scissors, rakes, and wheelbarrows are available for use. However, if you have gardening gloves or tools such as pruners or rakes, please take them with you.
The next dates are:
- March 12, 2023
- April 16, 2023 (ATTENTION: Postponed from 9.4. to 16.4.)
- May 14, 2023
- June 11, 2023
- 09 July 2023
- August 13, 2023
- September 10, 2023
- October 15, 2023 (instead of 8.10. because of Simchat Torah)
10-16:00 each day.
Registration is not required.
– Entering the area is at your own risk and we ask you to confirm this on site (disclaimer).
– Men are requested to wear headgear.
– Please wear sturdy shoes and clothes suitable for the work (the undergrowth also consists of nettles or thorny brambles).
– In the event of strong winds or severe weather, we must – depending on the respective situation on site – stop work for safety reasons.